Registration & Briefing DAR 10th June 2017 Registration opening soon
You must register for Dingle Adventure Race before 8pm 3rd June 2017 online.
- All competitors must sign in for Race and recieve jersey, timing chip, map and number.
- Sign in open Friday at 4pm till 11pm at Dingle Marina.
- Final check-in Saturday morning 07.00 before 07.30am for full, before 08.00 DAR Sport and before 08.30 for mini.
All bike to be in transition for Sport and mini by 08.45, closed at 08.50. All DAR full on bikes at 08.30 in start area before 08.45
Race Weekend Timetable
All competitors must sign in for Race.
Sign in open Friday at 4pm at Dingle Marina.
No race briefing until start line.
check-in Saturday morning before 8.00am, check in open again Sat at 7.00am
- 09.00 Race start
- 10.30 expected arrival time in Cloghan
- 14.00 expected finish time for Mountain hike
- 15.15 expected finish time for Road Run
- 16.00 expected finish time for kayak Cut off time for last kayak 4pm
- 17.00 All will be stages closed
- 20.30 Prize giving and presentations
- All equipment to be handed back by 17.00 to Race HQ Dingle Marina
- 20.45 + into the night after-party in Danno's Bar near the marina, live music and light food, Dingle
- Small backpack
- Windproof/ waterproof top
- Light mid fleece (spare)
- Small first Aid kit
- Drink bottle
- Energy Bars
- Hat and Gloves
Requirement for each section of Race
Cycle: Bike (any type), Helmet, pump & repair kit
Mountain: mountain running shoes, equipment list above
Run: Suitable footwear & clothing
Kayak: Buoyancy Aids, Kayaks and paddles (supplied by race organisers, unless you bring your own, any kayaks or kayaking equipment must be brought to registration area before 8.20am on race morning)
Race numbers will be given before the race