DAR Mini Course info
New to Adventure Racing and multi sport events, then give it a go with the DAR mini, this will give you a taste of running, biking, kayaking and the atmosphere that is invloved at these great events. You don't have to be very fit for the mini, just willing to give it a go. Course for the mini is; 8km cyle from Dingle to Ventry beach, Run Ventry beach 5km, Cycle back to Dingle 6km, 0.7 run to kayak, 1km kayak and 1km Run to Finish. Total 21km
1. Cycle 8km Dingle to Ventry Distance 8km / 5 mls Height Gain 80m Height Loss 80m
2. Beach Run. Ventry Beach. Distance 5km / 3.2mls Height Gain 0m Height Loss 0m
All of the Run is on the beach with a few stream crossingsKayak. Milltown. Distance 1km / 0.7 mls Height Loss or Gain 0 & 400m run to bike transition
3. Cycle: Ventry to Dingle via back road. Distance 6km / 4 mls Height Gain 80m Height Loss 80m
All of cycle is on surfaced roads.
5. Rack bike at transition Milltown, run 700m to kayak, kayak 1km.
6. Run 1km to Finish. e Dingle. Distance 1km / 0.7mls Height Gain 0m Height Loss 10m
DAR Sport Total Distance 21km / 13 mls Height Gain 160m / 500ft Height Loss 160m / 500ft
DAR Mini Route Map
DAR Mini Info
See General FAQ's Below